LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   13 December 2023 at 18:13

Proceedings enquiry

Is there any provision to have a non police Enquiry officer regarding a proceedings drawn up a police person???

Anonymous   11 December 2023 at 15:09

Reg common passage

Hi, Need some information regarding common passage Mine and along with 2 other neighbourhood share a common passage. Without informing us ,one of the house owner constructed a sewage plan and also extended a step in the common passage, when enquired used abusive language and threatened to file a case. The common passage is very narrow and one two wheeler alone can be passed,if they acquire space like this then there will be no space left for the vehicle to pass

Anonymous   11 December 2023 at 11:51

Npa account

In a OD account October interest was debited on 31-10-23. No other transaction except for interest of November. At what date this account becomes NPA.

Anonymous   10 December 2023 at 01:02

Lost of advocate id card

I have lost my advocate id card

niraj verma   09 December 2023 at 13:52

Respondent need to file evidence in dv case

It is compulsory for the respondent to file evidence in DV case.
What can be the harm if Respondent doesn't file evidence in DV case.

Dilip   09 December 2023 at 00:57

Staying in combine and verification of only one is legal

Respected sir kindly regarding the query sir I want to.know recently Mumbai police had stop.the NOC from rent flat and taking online verification from.flat owner directly now here is the situation that in Mumbai many person live in combine means that stay together in combine contribution of rent not with there family and among them only one had given verification to the police rest all are staying without any verification and landlord is allowing them so they there can be profit any how and society managing committee is also not saying anything so is it legal that verification has been done of one individual and along that 3 or 4 people.also stays without any verification of it is not legal what steps can be taken in order to stop such kind of illegality. Society is not taking action saying we are not taking any NOC from anyone the landlord has given direct varification to the police or may be not given who knows
Kindly help me.and guide me regarding this.matter

Prakriti Yadu   08 December 2023 at 18:55

Modification/ addition of counsel's name in the order sheet

The name of the counsel present during the hearing and has argued is not appearing but the name of advocate who had no connection to the case was there in the order. Under which order or section can I file the application for the modification and if it is feasible to please upload a sample format for that

Dilip   08 December 2023 at 16:58

Complaint to the authority mumbai regarding water supply

Respected sir I need a help regarding complainting the municipal co operation of Mumbai jogeshwari west for the using of unauthorised pressure pump in flats of residential society I had complaint the society through letter many time but all failed with all due your respect sir can I get the formats how to complaint and procedure detail regarding complaint to the authorities like BMC. OR DUPUTY REGISTRAR. THANKS IN ADVANCE LOTS OF LOVE AND RESPECT

Sanket Bawankar   08 December 2023 at 16:55

Opening of demat account for trading securities


I am NRI residence from South Africa, Johannesburg presently resident in Maharashtra state, Nagpur city
I want to invest and trading in share market in India, Since I am NRI residence Can I open Demat Account for trading purpose in India.
Is there any income tax regulations for income source and capital gain implications?

Anonymous   08 December 2023 at 02:37

Principal harassment over school teacher

My mother is a government school lab incharge; her responsibility is to oversee the lab, but the vice principal and principal refused to let her do so. Instead of allowing her do her job, they forced her to take classes for all 8 sessions, for which she was not even eligible. She can only stand there and cannot teach them anything or influence their future. It was acceptable for many years, but in the last three to four years, it has become unbearable. Now not only does she have to take all eight periods, which are spread around the school, but she also has to take children outside for activities on her own expense, which was intended to be done by the teacher in charge. In addition, the vice principal verbally abused her. She has been depressed for a long time as a result of this, and now she has to take the pills given by her doctor so she can sleep and relax her thoughts. She is afraid that if she complains, they will continue to harass her in various ways because they both have the authority to do so. If they assign her all of the classes on behalf of the main teacher or ask her to take children outside for school activities on behalf of the teacher in charge, it is within their authority; it is authority granted to them by the government. And if she does something, they may make her retirement difficult.