offer
offer

Anonymous   22 December 2021 at 16:16

trust deed for old age home

trust deed
Please provide the format for trust deed for old age homes

continue
Anonymous   21 December 2021 at 16:56

Trust registration

Our organization is trust but the memorandum is a notarized document and it is created on 1.4.94. The 12 A registration, PAN and FCRA all are in the name of the trust. My question is can we register the documents under Trust registration Act now ? Will it affect the PAN/12 A /80 G registration ?Please advice how to proceed ?

continue
Anonymous   20 December 2021 at 16:52

For society name board

Dear sir,
I want to know that if a flat is in the name of two people, then whose name should be on the name board of the society, if only one name is to be written. Is there any bye loss for this?

continue
Anonymous   20 December 2021 at 16:45

For society name board

Dear sir,
If a flat is in the name of two people, then whose name should be on the name board of the society, if only one name is to be written.

continue
Anonymous   19 December 2021 at 14:45

Dd cancelation

HI SIR MY FRIEND HAS WORKING CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY MANAGER , ONE GOVEENMENT DEPARTMENT OFFICER ERASHED HIM PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO CANCELATTION CHEQUE OR PAYABLE AT BRANCHES CHEQUE , PREVIOUSE ISSUE MORE PAYABLE AT ALL BRANCHES CHEQUES AND THUS CHEQUES WERE DATE COMPLETED WAS 3 YEARS LIKE THAT 01.06.2017 PLEASE GUIDE ANF SUGGEST ME

continue
Krishna Swamy   11 December 2021 at 15:09

Job scam

I lost money through fake employment agency offering Job in Singapore paid money to Rameez Raja of Sumarkand Tours and Travel Calcutta. I am not getting job and not returned back money sir. Please get back money from him.

continue
SSC CHSL   08 December 2021 at 17:52

Typing institute certificate

I am running a typing institute in Nawada Bihar I want to i can provide certificate for students who complete his course. Kindly suggest me my Institute Radha Krishna Computers register under shop act labour office and industry department register under Bihar Government Thanks & Regards Surjeet Kumar

continue
konidena adv subrahmanyam   08 December 2021 at 12:18

Fcra act, rules, notifications

Respected sirs
I have two quieries
1.is it mandatory to appoint mva hr under fcra, if so under what section, rule or notification
2. Is it mandatary to appoint purchase committee under fcra to finalise purchase contracts enter the same in minutes books. If so under what section, rule or notification
Kindly advice
Adv K. V. Subramanyam

continue
Viren   04 December 2021 at 12:59

Interest certificate on top up home loan

Dear Sir / Madam

I am a home loan customer of Federal Bank Patel Nagar Branch . I also have one home top up loan from same branch .
I have been issued interest certificate for FY 1-4-19 TO 31-3-20 for both loan but when I asked for interest certificate for the Period 1-4-20 to 31-3-21 , I have been issued the certificate for Main Home loan but been refused for Top up loan .

In Federal bank I escalated the case to next level but they didn't think it proper even to revert

I escalate the issue to Lokpal but Lokpal also closed my case mentioning that we have examined the same on the basis of the reply received from the bank"

I have been a home loan customer since Financial Year 2005 with HDFC Bank IDBI Bank , PNB Housing Finance and then it to Federal Bank and in every bank i always was issued interest certificate for top up loan even Federal bank issued by interest certificate of Previous year

As per Banking practice top-up Loan is given by bank as extension of home loan to meet the House improvement / renovation and other house related expenses on collateral security of main Home loan , while disbursing the top-up loan bank examine the value of Property ( against which home loan has been disbursed) and if margin is there than only bank quantify the amount and disburse the top-up loan . so In my opinion a top up loan can't be synonymous with a personal loan but it is a top up or Extension of a Home Loan only .

May I request learned professionals to guide me whether is it advisable to put my case to consumer court to claim interest certificate .

Virendra

continue
Anonymous   30 November 2021 at 14:35

Consumer protection in karnataka

Hi Experts,

I have placed an order for a sofa set and a dining table with a furniture store in one of the districts of Karnataka state.

Total cost is 1,00,000/ - and to begin the work the store guy has already collected 50% of payment from me as advance.

It has been two months since 50% payment, till date, I have not received any updates from the store whatsoever. My calls are not answered and dealer keeps dodging me with various excuses.

Store has not given my any receipt towards my payment, however, i have all the bank transactions deatils as it was an online transaction.

How can I go about in cancelling my order and taking full refund of what I have already paid and am I eligible to claim damages?

Kindly guide - thanks in advance.

continue