LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Banhimitra Kundu   05 December 2019 at 03:49

Study leave

hello Sir ,
I am currently on study leave (approved by my PSU ,HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED). But my senior is constantly pestering me to come to HAL in between and do the work . During the approval of study leave , it was taken from me in writing that I ll come to HAL to do the work if necessary. But that was given to my immediate boss and not to HR. I have already enough pressure in my studies and i cant cope up with both . Please suggest.

continue
Bibhudatta   04 December 2019 at 19:31

Cancellation of sales deed

Dear Experts,

Please help me on following query.

My client's father sold his grandmother's property to him when he was minor without her (grandmother) knowledge. Now my client wants to cancel the sales deed which is void.

Please suggest the procedure how to cancel the same. Presently my client is major.

Thanks and regards,
Bibhudatta

continue
ganesh   04 December 2019 at 19:25

Example of suit and case

please illustate what a suit and case are and their difference and some examples for both...

continue
pranab majumdar   04 December 2019 at 16:36

Motor accident claim tribunal order

My nephew a school Teacher was riding a motorbike along with pillion rider a co-teacher in the same school.suddenly an autorikshaw came from opposite direction with high speed and hit them.Both of them fell down and became unconscious.
They were brought to the hospital by 108 ambulance.my nephew (suppose A) got
head injury with facial injury and pillion rider the co-teacher(suppose B) got multiple injuries.after a few days 'A'got discharged from hospital and shifted to his hometown.
'B' was till in hospital for treatment purpose. After sometime 'A' came to know that 'B'
has filed a case at motor motor accident claim tribunal (asking compensation) against
1) auto driver 2) my nephew 'A' and 3) insurance company of 'A's m-bike.'B' also alleged 'A' as rash driving,Till date he did not get any summon may be because of shifting to other city. Now 'A' came to know from a reliable source that Tribunal passed the order in favour of 'B' and held responsible for all the opponents and asked to pay the compensation amount.This order is also passed nearly 2'years ago but
till date no information received by 'A'.
my queries are--
1) as my nephew 'A' couldn't defend him in court because of not getting summon,
Can he 'appeal' now?
2) can any pillion rider allege the driver with whom he is riding for rash driving and file a case against him as both of them hit by opposite side auto Rickshaw?
please advice.
.

continue
Anonymous   04 December 2019 at 16:25

B.com degree issue

I was in final year of B.com during Jan 2019. And Then I got a haryana govt job in irrigation department as a helper at the said time. But I didn't know that I couldn't join until my final exam of 3rd year. But I joined the job. My Elders are saying that this degree will not be eligible. Kindly give me some solution for this.

continue
pushpakrishna   04 December 2019 at 12:03

General clauses act

What does it mean by general clauses act section 27 .
Would it be convenient for you let me know the full details of the same.
Thanq experts.

continue
Anonymous   03 December 2019 at 20:46

Business money recovery

sir
i am a 52 years old businessman my business running in bed condition because my most of the money is hold by my dealer to whom i billed goods with tax paid invoices
they are holding my money since 2014 but not releasing i have filled recovery suit against them in 2016-17 but still money is stuck.
can you provide any legal advise by which i can recover my money with intrest and loss .

continue
Nikhil chaudhary   03 December 2019 at 14:08

Can non-title holder rent property without owner permission?

i have got my answer.........

continue
ARVIND KUMAR SHARMA   02 December 2019 at 22:03

Business money recovery

i am a 52 years old business man started my business after leaving job not having sound financial back ground running business from indore madhaya pradesh . i distributed (sold) goods to dealers on credit now i am facing sever problem in recovery in most of the cases two years has been ruined now because of shortage( blockage of 50 lacs among different dealers) of money i am unable to run my business properly is there any law available by which we can recover our money in fast manner .due to heavy court fee we can not file recovery cases on every dealer .
kindly guide us

continue
Anonymous   02 December 2019 at 19:46

Daughter's share in fathers property 9/9/2005act

The condition that father should be alive on 9thSeptember 2005..while daughter claiming her share in father's property.pl.confirm sir..ie.father existence on 9.9.2005

continue