25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

Dhaval Koli   01 February 2021 at 23:38

Nominee rights

We have owned a flat which is in the name of my mother my elder brother keeps fighting with my parents to put his name first in nominee list and then the remaining 2 of us
So i want to ask whether he will be getting any special rights if his name appears first in the nominee list

Pls suggest me
Thank u

continue
Dinesh Kajal   01 February 2021 at 21:33

Partition of dadalahi agriculture land

R/Sir. respectfully I beg to say that-- I am resident of district Hisar of Haryana state. I am a co-sharer of 1/4 part in my ancesstral ag. land. The said land is in khewat no 561 and is situated at two places,with 4 KM distance each other. I want to get my 1/4 part at both sites, because one site is very close to the city with sweet deep borewell water as well very fertile and fit for Vegetable cultivation. My other brothers [sharers] have planned to give me the whole part of my share at one place which is nor fertile as well very far. They have convinced the revenue authorities also.Although I am being given full share, but at one place, while I want at both places. I have my Kabja too at both places as per my share.I am the biggest share holder too now.The revenue authorities have been politically pressurised. Kindly advise. Thanks with regards,to you Sir.

continue
mohan andhansare   01 February 2021 at 20:03

Licensee not paying license fees for one year ¬ vacating

My house in Koparkhairane , Navi Mumbai is licensed and registered under leave & license for five years to Zee learn Ltd for Kidzee usage . Zee learn is not paying license fees from Jan 2020 and not vacating the house.siting Covid reason . AS per the contract they are supposed to vacate if license fees for two months in succession is not paid. We have not utilised this clause for vacation in consideration of sympathy.Zee learn is now informing in Jan 2021 they will pay for Feb and March 2020 only and has not paid till this date.The balance payment will be made as school opens.
We are now interested in getting peaceful possession of house along with due license fees and restoration charges . How quickly we can get the possession and balance license fees and which court we have to apply for redressal
Your Guidance and valuable advice is requested..
Regards and thanks
Mohan G. Andhansare

continue
mohan andhansare   01 February 2021 at 19:51

Licensee not paying license fees for one year and not vacati

My house is licensed and registered under leave & license for five years to Zee learn Ltd for Kidzee usage . Zee learn is not paying license fees from Jan 2020 and not vacating the house.siting Covid reason . AS per the contract they are supposed to vacate if license fees for two months in succession is not paid. We have not utilised this clause for vacation in consideration of sympathy.Zee learn is now informing in Jan 2021 they will pay for Feb and March 2020 only and has not paid till this date.The balance payment will be made as school opens.
We are now interested in getting peaceful possession of house . How quickly we can get the possession and balance license fees.
Regards and thanks

continue
Anonymous   01 February 2021 at 19:24

Solicitor

For an Indian Solicitor to practice in the UK one has to take a transfer test. Can we take it even if we have just given the state bar exam and have received out ID? would we need to necessarily give our all India bar exam necessarily to be deemed as a qualified solicitor to give the said exam in the UK?

continue
Ramesh T   01 February 2021 at 12:02

Public nuisance

Children playing in our flat are always shouting and creating nuisance during playing. Already informed them several times but they and their parents are not listening. Any suggestion to solve this. We have children studying for their exam, employees attending meeting and old people.

continue
abhishek verma   01 February 2021 at 10:48

Am i eligible for compensation

We were supposed to allot land in Rajasthan in 1971 as per the agreement between two states but we were not alloted the land asper the agreement as land was a big hill where farming was not possible and till now it is not possible. Since it was the failure and fraudulent activites by the govt of Rajasthan that the land we supposed to get in 1971, we got the land in 2020.

So my question is am i eligible to file a case against the govt of Rajasthan for the compensation for loss of farming for last 49 years. And we have all the documents that proof that govt of Rajasthan broke the agrement and didnt listen to us after contacting them several time

continue
Archana   31 January 2021 at 14:12

Quitclaim deed

My ex husband and I own a property together. But after our divorce, we agreed the property will go to him and I will keep cash assets. I have two questions:
- What is the best way to transfer entire ownership of the property to his name?
- What is the procedure and costs involved?
Many thanks in advance!
Archana

continue
Sweta Prajapati   31 January 2021 at 06:19

Iligal construction on terrace

Sir ,
Top floor with roof rights in plot no 206 Niti Khand 1 in multiowner building is constructing extra two rooms and bathroom on the terrace using stone terrace and bricks wlthout any permission. It is A three storey building measuring 350 mt on the main road in Indrapuram with basement parking , ghaziabad.
Also they are building their own gate to maintain their privacy.
What are the rights of the other flat owners :
1. How and whom to approach to stop illegal construction. ?
2. What is actually allowed and not allowed in this type of situations.?
3. What is called ' temporary structure " if at all can be constructed legally.?
Also if you can share any number where I can get clarity
Pl help us in sorting this issue.

continue
Anonymous   31 January 2021 at 01:01

Cheque’s is not cleared sale deed in property chain

Dear Sir
I was purchased the property in sept -2020 and all payment is clear from mi side according to our sale deed and after that I was taken the all original paper with chain and I have now all original paper but my seller told and blacked that he was not clear his payment when he was purchased the property I was inquiring that till now the cheque was not seen his bank account nehe to bonuse hai aur nehe clear hai aur wo April -19 me sale deed Karwa tha fir sale deed cancel ho sakte hai kya please confirm the status

continue