LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kumar   07 July 2009 at 09:19

Removal by parliament

My question is--
Who of the following cannot be removed by the parliament?
(a) Attorney General
(b) Auditor General
(c) Election Commissioner
(d) Chief Justice of India

Resp. expert members if possible pls give explanation also.
[The question was asked in UPHJS(Pre)2009 Exam, my brother was a candidate and I want to know the correct answer of this question.]
Thanks in advance.

G. ARAVINTHAN   07 July 2009 at 06:43

Interim maintenance order

In a divorce proceedings filed by husband, wife files application for interim maintenance for her and 2 girl children and the same was allowed. Husband preferred revision before High Court. The lower court order was confirmed and the husband is directed to pay arrears and interest and wife was given liberty to withdraw the same.

Now husband not depositing arrears.

What is the remedy for the wife?

H.Vijayakumar   06 July 2009 at 23:11

age limit in MBBS Course


I am a practising advocate, a student has completed 12th standard with marks of 1175 out of 1200 and cut of marks of 197.5 out of 200, but the age limit in the propsectus is 17 years as on 31.12.2009, but she completes 17 years only on 07.02.2010, is there any judgments regarding age relaxation in any courts in india.

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU   06 July 2009 at 22:59


i lodged complain regarding the cancel of the transacation of the flat due to rejection of loan due to not perform the sale agreement by the opponent i joined the two parties 1] from where the representative who collected the cheques from me 2] and another main office [head office ] having the name x developers now opponet lawyer came with the application to delete the no- 1 who is not a party because he is only employee of the head office and the other office is created ant the local location having kept name x precious
have any judgment not to delete the person who has done work on behalf of the head office which is appointed by the company ples discuss the said matter thanks to all experts

Sumir   06 July 2009 at 21:51

Crime In general, Corruption/Economic offences esp- remedies

1. We have State Vigilence commission, Central Vigilence commission. Do they have power to look in above matters? Are they Functioning?
2. We have EOW and ACB of state.Do they have power to look in above matters? Are they Functioning?
3. We have EOW and ACB of CBI.Do they have power to look in above matters? Are they Functioning?
4. We have Maharashtra Human Rights Commission and National Human Rights Commission, Can they rap the above mentioned six authorities for inaction?
5. We have Lokayukta and Up lok Ayukta? Whats the difference? Can they rap the above mentioned six authorities for inaction? Can they themself take action.
(I need advices since I have proofs pertaining to involvement of a very BIG person in crores of scam/ scandal /fraud/ cheating/Economic Offence/Corrution, 420, etc.

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate   06 July 2009 at 21:09

Shared property

Dear Solicitor,

I am an advocate and tangled with the problem of its unique kind.
1. My mother has two younger sisters and four younger brothers. So actually seven children are there who have one ancestral shop 30 * 20 sq. foot area in market. My mother and two younger sisters want to sell the shares but no buyer has coming forward as the buyer want whole (seven) shares of the seven children before purchasing.

2. All Brothers don't want to sell their shares to anybody. One brother has taking and doing trade business into the shop for so long. HE has not been sharing any profit earnings from the sisters. [i.e taking undue advantage and profits from that shop.]

3. I didn't want o file a partition suit for recovery of the title partition of our shares, as it requires heavy court fees and long proceedings. This property is also not able for making individual partition among seven children.

4. Now what the alternatives are ?

a. How to dispose of this property and gets the buyer excluding four brothers shares so that he purchases our shares?

b. File a declaration and perpetual injunction suit so that all the brothers cannot earn from the property. and leave it as it is forever ?

c. Property how dissolved without the interference of our four younger brothers ?
Will court will provide any alternative so that the property will be dissolved without the four brothers shares.

5. At last, I want anyway so that the property is to be dissolved or being restricted forever being used by any brother. whether it lay empty closed shop into the whole-life absolutely till death.

Thanks for giving your valuable advise,

KK Agarwal Adv,
Muzaffarnagar , INDIA.
Mb:- 09319365499

i.vasudevan   06 July 2009 at 20:23

Law before hindu succession act 1956

i want to meet one case in my office...
i tell the short of the case

one lady got the land (self acquired)by registered sale deed dated 28.06.1930 and she died in the year 1935 leaving behind her two sons and three daughters. Her two sons sold the same property in the year 1945 and the same property was sold by her three daughters in the year 1957.

Now which document is valied?
how the share will succession to the heirs?

in my office we are searching authority?
can u help me sir?

Bharat   06 July 2009 at 19:53

About LLB course

can you tell abut this course(procedure) please reply soon.

srinivasan   06 July 2009 at 19:42

Distinction between joint family business and partnership .


Vivek vashishth   06 July 2009 at 19:27

Department of Anganwadi

please tell me about department name of anganwadi schools where I can move an application under right to information Act,2005 for getting some information in favour of justice. give me reply as soon aspossible

vivek vashishth