LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sadanand bhisaji Panchal   16 May 2022 at 11:19

At the time of investigation police forged fir

Respected Experts,
In 2015 Police registered false FIR against me U/s. 326 and 506 if IPC on complaint of lady known to me. On information, I obtained certified copy of FIR from Magistrate Court where date of offence was 08/08/2015. I filed Criminal Writ Petition in the Hon’ble Bombay High Court praying for quashing the FIR. After about 2.5 years, investigating officer filed charge sheet in the court and one copy tendered to me. In the FIR annexed to the charge sheet I found that the date of offence was altered from 08/08/2015 to 08/09/2015 by using whitener and also there found other fabrications. My Writ Petition is pending in High Court where Xerox of original FIR is relied. When I made Application under RTI to the Police Station, the Public Information Officer informed me in writing that the FIR Book containing original FIR is not available.
I do not know what to do. Kindly inform me as under:
1) Which FIR is reliable among dated 08/08/2015 and dated 08/09/2015?
2) Whether my Writ Petition become infructuous because of change in date of offence?
3) Which procedure to be followed in this case for quashing the FIR and to take action against the concerned Police officials who registered false FIR and then destroyed FIR Book?
Thanking You,
Sadanand Panchal

Anonymous   15 May 2022 at 18:44

Regarding section 9 hmp

I had filed for divorce in December 2015. Subsequently in 2016 my wife filed various cases against me including domestic violence, maintenance, 498a etc. She also filed section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights. In view of the cases filed against me, i do not want to live with her. Our relationship is beyond repair. We are living separately since 2016. My divorce case was closed ex parte as my lawyer didn't inform me of the dates and procedure. Can i file for divorce in the ongoing case under section 9? Or shall i file a fresh case? Please guide me how to stop her from coming back in my life. I am ready to pay higher amount of maintenance but she is not agreeing to it. She has told that she wants me to suffer by attending all cases

Anonymous   14 May 2022 at 20:16

Witness changing statement in court

If multiple witnesses changes the statement in the court which is completely different from chargesheet, does court consider them as admissible.
In the chargesheet, i see below.
Witness 1 said the crime occurred at 2 AM
witness 2 said the crime occurred at 2 AM
witness 3 said the crime occurred at 2 PM
witness 4 said the crime occurred at 2 PM.

Now if the witness 3 and 4 say that it is 2 AM does the court permits these statements as they are deviated from witness statements recorded by police during chargesheet?

Narayanan kv   14 May 2022 at 19:51

Issue with my ex-employer


Myself Narayanan , At present am an farmer .Earlier I was working with a partnership firm from 2009-2021
( Job confirmed on 2011) . They are doing multiple business like mining - retail (Petroleum-product) and etc..No appointment letter was issued. They started to pay pf after 2011-jun. first three years i was worked in site ( contract work done by company) duty assigned by my supervisor. After that I was transferred to Head office in 2012 No transfer letter everything is in oral. From 2013 I was working in head office as an assistant
( designation mentioned in pf slip & salary certificate) . company has two petrol pump and doing retail business . Each outlet has manger and cashiers and they were doing purchase , sales remit cash in bank and they will submit report to head office . My work starts here , receive the data's ( reports from branch-outlet) and summarize and forward to my seniors. I was doing the work as directed by chief accountant and gm. it was going on. meanwhile in branches they started to give credit to customers. At on stage it was in crore . I was informing everything to chief accountant/ gm in written and oral on daily basis. I was entering data's in computer received from branches/outlet and generating reports . That can be viewed by every one of my superiors . Also I was making cheque payment to buyers - all are accounted as directed by accountant and gm. no cash transactions involved with me as the sales is done by branches. i do make bills payment and entering data's and filing Gst returns and submitting reports. at one stage company couldn't meet daily payment because of increase in credit sales and matter has taken to managing director, branch managers was called to head office and conduct a meeting and both branch managers assured and assigned to collect the entire outstanding and gave a written statement that they are responsible for outstanding and cash suspense. It was happen in Nov 2020. salary has stopped to branch managers from Nov 2020. It is surprised no salary for me also for dec 2020. Both branch managers was not come to office form Jan 2021. but I was going and advised by gm/chief account to go for collection / and pick cash from branch and deposit in bank/ various duty. till mar 2021 I didn't get my salary in Apr i got my dec salary then In May I got my Jan salary & in Jun I got my Feb salary. I was asked to stop all head office duty from Jan 2021 and sent to collection and cash pick up duty. in Jun 2021 new person was appointed for my seat in heat office. In 25'th Jun 2021 I went to head office I was no seat to sit and no work was assigned to me and got no proper reply. Next day onward I stop to going office and sent resignation to head office by mail in 1st Jul 2021. I got reply that it was kept pending due to not hand over the sales /purchase details and accounting related statement. But IT- incometax return has been filled for the entire period.

my resignation letter I-7-2021

Due to tight corner, I am unable to continue my service; hence I may be relieved
from service with immediate effect. My settlement may be settled at the earliest
Thank you for opportunities you have provided me over the past ten years.
Thanking you

Reply from Head Office 3-7-2021

Dear Mr.Narayanan,
Please note that you have not properly handed over the documents handled by you and also the
pending collections of both the outlets for which you are accountable. You have not attended office
after the lock down has been lifted by the State Government. In view of this, we are unable to accept
your resignation and your relieving has been put on hold.
You are hereby instructed to properly hand over the documents and collect the pending payments
failing which, we may be forced to take appropriate action.

My reply 5-7-2021

I was appointed as Asst., merely doing the work of book keeper with the proper supervision of Chief Acct. & GM. I am not holding any Official documents, I immediately submitted everything after the task was completed by me, to the Chief Accountant/ higher Official to finalize, audit/inspection and for further action.
All the credit sales are provided by the Branch Managers at their own discretion (in this connection the branchmangers already submitted written assurance/Undertaking for outstanding).While the Branch Managers are goingfor collection, myself accompanied only (with Office Interest, in my own vehicle without getting any allowances for my accompany), that too, as asked by the GM & Chief Accountant. Immediately after accompany, I have reportedeverything to the GM and Chief Acct.

In this situation, I wish to recollect one incident, during accompany with the Manager, one party used
vulgar/unparlimetray words against me (threatened me that, he will murdered me) and attacked me with Chair. I immediately reported this to GM & Chief Acct., but till date, no response/action from the Office to protect me. For the past 2-3 Months, I am not receiving any salary from the Office. Moreover, in the present situation ( Covid 19), it is not advisable to travel in the crowded Buses. And also the Petrol rates are high, I am unable to spend any penny from my pocket, without getting salary or any transport expenses.
In the meantime, you have appointed new one in my post and no seat available for me to sit and also you have already taken back all the documents and left me alone without assigning any work.

You are all aware of that, I have worked sincerely without any office of profit except my salary, in good faith and without any negligence that too, under the supervision of GM / Chief Acct,. If any action for good faith, then I will prove my side. No one left the job in the present situation, that too with good salary. I am leaving the job for survival (to safeguard me from Corona virus -as no one is left , except me to take care of my aged mother).That is the only reason for quitting job. Hence, I request you to accept my resignation, relive me and process my settlements at the earliest please.

Recently in Apr 2022- I got same in register post and replied the same to head office by registered post.

Today morning (13-5-2022) I got phone call from commissioner office and asked me to come for an enquiry against the complaint on me from my ex employer.

Please advice me am sleepless for last four years ..... time is very short am feared..... what is my mistake here
how to handle this situation. is it civil or criminal? how to handle this situation tomorrow morning i have to go commissioner office please advice me ..... am sleepless and couldn't concentrate with my personal work
. i never enjoyed a penny of money from office except my salary. am sure about that.

Thanking you

Narayanan K.V.

Recent update misappropriated complaint given on me for Rs.3500000/-

Vasudevan   14 May 2022 at 18:41

Using the common footage area by the tenant - reg.

Respected Learned Experts, I have let out one shop in the first floor to a tenant. There is one more shop in the first floor which is lying vacant as on date. The steps and the balcony is common for the two shops. However, the present tenant is dumping his material in the stair case and the common balcony so that the other shop was not able to be reached. There is already a litigation is pending on the tenant for eviction. Whether any police complaint can be invoked for misusing the common stair case and balcony against the tenant? If so, under which penal provision be lodged? Kindly advice.
Thanks in anticipation.

Anonymous   14 May 2022 at 14:26

Maintence order

a maintence oder was passed in 2018 to my wife but the oder copy has misplaced somewhere, so can i get the duplicate order copy for court

Aditya Sood   14 May 2022 at 13:19

Transfer of title to lrs in case of redemption/repurchase

My Grandfather had availed a hand loan from his friend in 1976 and executed a residential house sale deed in the name of his sons (equally) as security against written agreement to pay it back within 5 years. After lots of complexities and escalation, the matter was finally settled by the Supreme Court recently, in which a reasonable amount of interest was ordered to be repaid back with the principal to the other parties by our family. My dad had deposited some amount in 2014, some in 2019 as per interim orders, accumulating to 90% of the total ordered amount. Balance 10% has been paid by uncle recently. In the original suit and all other suits & Supreme Court SLP, there are 4 LRs, namely my father, uncle and 2 aunts. The contribution towards repayment & advocate fees has always been done by my dad and uncle both, in 9:1 ratio as above.

The execution has been filed with the local court, asking them to execute the sale deed in our favour. As I understand, this is a repurchase transaction, not inheritance and it would be grossly unfair if we get only 25% share in the property despite contributing 90% of the amount. The other LRs are not willing to reimburse my dad for the excess amount paid by him, he has also lost a huge amount of interest since the first deposit in 2014. The property is currently in possession of my uncle and his family (wholly). Our advocate told us that the sale deed would be executed equally in favour of 4 LRs and dad would have to file a subsequent suit for recovery of excess amount against the other LRs, that too after the sale deed is executed. This creates a lot of risk because once the sale deed is executed, the other LRs can sell their share immediately and take control of the money, leaving my dad in litigation forever.

I want to know is it possible to plead to the court to order the sale deed be executed in favour of those only who have paid the contribution according to their ratio (i.e. my dad and uncle in 9:1 ratio)? Any supporting cases would greatly help my cause.

Thanks in advance.

Garima Wadhwa   14 May 2022 at 10:53

Hold on releiving letter and salary


I was working in some pvt sector bank and got releived on 18.04.2022 after serving notice period of 90 days. There was some vigilance case going on since 21.03.2022 against two employees in which I am the witness. But now bank has put my releiving and salary on hold stating case is still going on and also they are trying to put blame on me and threatening to me that we will change your releiving to termination.

Please suggest what should I do?

Anonymous   13 May 2022 at 22:23

Epf and regular course

Main Lic office main office attendant ki job karti hnu , ye job purely private and outsourcing and temporary job hey , but mera epf kat rahi hey and mera UAN number bhi hey. Kya main B.ed Regular degree course kar sakta hnu , ye illegal hoga ya illegal hoga.age Jake ye course invalid ta nhi hoga mera epf katne ki wajha se....

Santosh Karogal   13 May 2022 at 21:46

Credit card fraud.

On 12-5-2022 at 2.30 Pm, someone called me and said that she was from SBI
and told me that I have redeemed point and asked for my credit cards information
like credit card number and OTP and I had given it to her. and she said that I
would get amazon voucher after 24 hours but when I saw my credit card
account details then I found that total Rs. 133350.84 has been debited from
my credit card. then I realize that that was a fraud call. so after within 3 hours I
immediately went to a cyber cell and went to my local police station. they filed
my complaint. what I will do now.

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query