FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20

Krishnaiah Krishnsiah   09 July 2022 at 20:48

Speedy disposal of civil matters

DELAY IN JUSTICE ALSO INJUSTICE.
BUT IN MOST OF THE CIVIL CASES ABNORMAL DELAY IS HAPPINING IN THE COURTS ON VARIOUS REASONS AND ONE OF THEM IS DRAGGING THE MATTERS BY THE DEFENDANTS BY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
IS THERE ANY CITATIONS FROM THE HONORABLE SUPREME COURT FOR THE SPEEDY DISPOSAL?
I REQUEST THE EXPERTS ON THIS.
THANQ.

Anonymous   09 July 2022 at 17:37

Whether life certificate valid

Sir i have given POA to my own sister son to sale my vacant site on 10.9.2015. I've undergone bye pass surgery on 11.4.2017 n discharged on 19.4.2017. Soon after my sister son got my signature in life certificate without date.He obtained certificate from a retired doctor on 6.7.2017 without my presence and registered a sale deed to his own wife on 10.7.2017 witnessing my own sister n uncle. Subsequently he sold to third person on 13.6.2022 Amount was not settled and cheated me . All done without my knowledge. Relationship broken. Can I file criminal complaint on them.

Gopi   09 July 2022 at 16:56

Whether life certificate valid

Sir i have given POA to my own sister son to sale my vacant site on 10.9.2015. I've undergone bye pass surgery on 11.4.2017 n discharged on 19.4.2017. Soon after my sister son got my signature in life certificate without date.He obtained certificate from a retired doctor on 6.7.2017 without my presence and registered a sale deed to his own wife on 10.7.2017 witnessing my own sister n uncle. Subsequently he sold to third person on 11.7.2022 Amount was not settled and cheated me . All done without my knowledge. Relationship broken. Can I file criminal complaint on them.

Georgina Pinto   09 July 2022 at 09:31

Rwa authority

I am a tenant in an apartment in Bangalore. The association does not want to hire a manager and is forcing the residents to take up responsibilities of the apartment (as part of the association). Part of the residents (who are tenants) do not want to take on these responsibilities. Now the association is levying fines on the tenants who are not willing to be a part of the association. Is this legal? As far as I know the association is not registered but they are planning to get themselves registered. The owners of the flats who have tenants are not willing to pay the fines and hence it will boil down to the tenants having to pay.
What can be done in this case? Please help with next steps.

Tariq Ali   09 July 2022 at 07:34

Format of rti

I buy a Mahindra bolero car B6 model, but I have doubt they delivered me B4 model, how we have to file RTI to know the truth?

Anonymous   08 July 2022 at 18:02

Leave & licence agreement

Dear Sir, I had given out my flat in lower parel on rent from March 2021. My tenant had insisted for 2 years lock in which is in force till March 2023. The agreement is registered. Suddenly on 6th July i got a call from my tenant that he is vacating the flat and giving the key to an agent. I was shocked. I said you can vacate like that. I will let you go once I get a new tenant. Why should i suffer the losses. Then he started threatening me saying I will not pay rent and I will not give possession of your flat. Do whatever you want. I will put your flat on airbnb, I will make your life hell. So I called my lawyer. He had advised me register a complaint in police. I gave a letter to police. In the meantime my tenant went to police and handed over my flat key to a constable and sent me a SMS stating

To,
Janhavi Sadanand Mantri
This is to let you know that I have legally given up the possession of the rented property at C-203 Neelganga apartment. The Key (same one which you gave me in March 2022) was returned to Hawaldar Shinde from NM Joshi Marg Police Station. He has a paper with your name and mobile number along with the house key. I have also spoken with senior Police officer about the handover of possession of the property. I have paid latest electricity and gas bill this week itself which you could check online. Also I have paid rent in advance until 9th of this month plus you have 2 months rent as deposit. I tried my best to negotiate a middle way for you to have no loss atall since I had signed a lock in period of 2 years however you went to Police Station with a civil matter. Hence forth if you would like to communicate then please coordinate through courts as I do not wish to communicate with you anymore.
Tenant
-Azim Khatib
7th July 2022

Now I don’t know what to do. Please guide.

Thank you,

Janhavi Mantri

Anonymous   08 July 2022 at 11:44

Ancestral property

Respected esperts namaste

Plz guide me for the below
Can a grand son claim share in the property of his grand father (said grand fahter git the property from his grand father through his father).

X had two sons A and B
A had a son C and daughters D,E,F
C had one son G and daughters...H,I,J,K
G had two sons M & N

Previously G filed a suit against C claiming his share and not to sell the ancestral property, that suit was ended by a compramise ....C given 10cents to G. At represent G had remaining 2acres. And now G upon the insistence of his wife and other daughters J&K trying to sell out said property.

Now M contends that said property is ancestral and he had a share, without consent sale could not be completed.

Now it is question that whether M can claim share and restrain G and others from selling, by seeking relief not to sale ??

If so who r the opposite parties to the suit
Can suit be filed including the sub registrar, asking him not to rregister such sale if any

Rohit   08 July 2022 at 10:21

Using of whatsapp for official communication in a govt job?

As per law, Can anyone forced to use WhatsApp for official communication in a government job ?

Anonymous   07 July 2022 at 21:10

2nd marriage

My husband remarried during pendency of divorce.

Can I make complaint at Police Station ?
Is it necessary to make court complain for the offer ?

Anonymous   07 July 2022 at 20:50

Case not posted

In case of above referenced matter in one of the query answered by the experts there is a mention that lawyer has not taken any action regarding no listing of a case and whether the petitioner changed the advocate? But what action can be taken by a party-in-person if no advocate is involved and case is not listed.