LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit   06 December 2018 at 14:35

Transfer of property

My father has passed away in 2009 and We want to transfer property from him to my mother , me and my siblings. So will you please tell me procedure and required documents.

Pankaj   06 December 2018 at 14:26

Joint Accounts

My father had joint account and DSR with me in either or survivor mode. He died few months back. Am I the owner of account of account or just custodian??

anand sagar   06 December 2018 at 14:10

Purchase property from a women whose husband is passed

I am planning to purchase a property from women whose husband has passed away.
The property is transferred from husband(after expired) to his wife. i.e. they has varas hakka pramanpatra( legel learship certificate issued by court).
this couple has 5 children(4 daughters(1 has expired), 1 son(he is diversed now), ). all of them are married. Can you please clarify my below queries:
1. if i purchase property from widow women, does children have any rights on property? while purchasing it, son is ready provide witness(ready to sign on sale deed) etc.
2. if widow women has legal learship certificate(varas hakka pramanpatra) does it mean that she has all right to sale her property or do i need to take hakk sode certificate from their children? or is it ok take her children as vendor in sale deed?
3. is it mandatory to hakk sode certificate from her children?

Forum   06 December 2018 at 13:02

Huf deceased on PPF account can karta be female

An HUF where the Karta was only male and it has wife and two major daughter as member/coparceners.The Karta has expired.The HUF has a Bank account with the demised karta as signatory.Now the Bank is asking for "Succession Certificate" and says it will distribute the credit amount among three ladies equally on receipt of succession certificate.However my Income Tax Practioner has opined that the HUF never dies and it shall continue to exist with a different Karta(choosen by the remaining three members) and there is no need and also provision for Issue of a :Succession Certificate" in case of HUF as it is a Constituted Body whereas the Sucession Certificate is issued in case of death of an individual without will. Money is held up. Please give opinion for right step.

Rohit   06 December 2018 at 10:21

Transfer of property from deceased owner to legal heirs

My Father has a property in Ballabgarh, Faridabad. But property in not mutated till now. Unfortunately, my father passed away in 2009. So i need to transfer the property from my father to my mother and siblings. So in the absence of mutation of property, What should i do to transfer the property as well as i also want to mutate property now and one thing also that we all are hindus and there is no will available made by my father. What will be procedure and charges for this? Any help would be appreciated.

Ashish kumar giri   05 December 2018 at 22:38

Eviction of family member

My mother owns a property in varanasi which was purchased in 2003.It has got 9 rooms out of which 5 has been given on rent.
My mother has given 1 room out of 5 rented one's to her younger brother who is staying in that property with his family since she purchased it.We have not been taking any rent as he not financially so sound.

Recently we thought of selling that property and now my uncle is creating nuisance as he is not willing to vaccate the room and also threatening not to sell it.
What legal action can we take in this regard.

Pankaj   05 December 2018 at 22:12

Handwritten Will

Is handwritten will valid in India?? It has sign of two witnesses, date, sign of my father, his statement of his sound mental health. It is written in handwriting of my father. But local lawyer refusing it's not valid.

Sandeep balasaheb shinde   05 December 2018 at 20:58

How reservation work in waiting list for bank recuitment

In 2018 SBI JA recruitment conducted in that they maintained waitlist my state General cut off is 85.65 and obc cutoff 78.6.
I am general candidate and missed by 1.6 marks .my score is 84.05. Suppose one obc candidate score 85 he selected from obc in waitlist if general's cutoff comes at 84marks .so in waitlist this obc candidate who got 85 marks is consider as general candidate or obc candidate??

Niviya Pilai   05 December 2018 at 20:28

Quash - closed - reopen

The FIR I filed was quashed partially ( 2/4 respondants) by Madras High court. And AFter that lower court closed the FIR stating MF as given by SHO in the final report.
I want to reopen the case.
1. DO I need to reopen in lower court? Or District court or high court?
2. Under what category it can be filed?
3. Chances are there for reopening? (SHO is biased as they are relative of respondant)

RK   05 December 2018 at 20:19


sir can u suggest sample application under section 56 of evidence act


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query