FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20

Bhika Reghiwale   23 September 2015 at 12:45

Advive

S
We submitted the following proofs in district registrar office for proving illegal matter of money lending.
1. The court judgement copy in which it accepted by momey lender that He done a business of money lending with Adil , who is a signed witness in the agreement , and on which agreement only the above illegal loan complaint is also based / transaction was made

2. The affidavit of Adil ( who is singned witness in u/r agreement ) stating this contract to sale is made for security porpose only.
3 He is having no liecence.
4. The repeated transactions M.L. executed three / four times up to 27 months and not come to saledeed execution.
Are above proofs (documentry proofs ) sufficient to prove this savkari matter in case of farmer.please guide with identical case law.
He has also no proof exept agreement and cheque payment.This also covers a time essence clause and violation of the contract three times.

r.

mahesan   23 September 2015 at 12:06

mandatory injunction

Suit for mandatory injunction for remove tje movables goods in suit cartrack. Suit was decreed. Opposite party not removed themovable goods till tje date. Which provisions applicable for mocables good from the suit cartrack as per decree.

pushpakrishna   23 September 2015 at 11:46

poessission certificate.

Dear experts,
We purchesed an apartment in bengalure recently and builders are executing a regd.sale deed pertaining the same and handing over the same shortly.we would like to have a poessession certificate to live in the apartment from the concerned authorties though the builder may give the same.we would like to have the same under the right to information act.hence we request you that kindly give a suitable advice on this and whom we have to address to a letter or request at an early date.thanq sir in advance.

sumit   23 September 2015 at 11:36

Eviction of tenant

We have a commercial property at jogeshwari (Bombay)leased by my great grand mother and we have obtained the probate of the will,our tenants are paying us the monthly rent.We wish to evict them on the ground of bonafide requirement.we have the zerox copy of the lease agreement which has expired in 90s.Kindly help

One tenant has sub letted the premises to some one else but he's dealing with him in cash so we cannot prove it.On the other side he has not taken shop establishment license ,trade license and factory permit from BMC,can this be useful in court ?

Member (Account Deleted)   23 September 2015 at 11:29

Mony suit

Dear Experts,

The bank has initiated a money suit for realisation of Rs.4,75,000/- from the partnership firm that was dissolved 3 years back. One of the partners of the firm, my client, is willing and ready to pay up his share of the debt/liability whereas the other erstwhile partners are unwilling to pay up their respective shares.

My client doesn't want to prolong the matter and wants to just pay his share/part and move on. He admits the Loan, the Statement of Accounts and other documents. Thus, he is not in a denial mode.

Kindly advise as to how I may relieve him of his distress when the other partners are unwilling to settle the matter?

Member (Account Deleted)   23 September 2015 at 11:24

Mony suit

Dear Experts,

ibochouba   23 September 2015 at 11:22

Mutilated/punched stamp paper for filling.

Dear sir/madam,

Is a mutilated/punched stamp paper for filling,without obiliterating or destroying the content and security features of the stamp, declared void and thereby the paper is wasted?

Please guide with relevant section under an act for reference pertaining to the case above.

Thanks and regards,

Ibo.

navin   23 September 2015 at 10:51

Buying agricultural land in karnataka

i am planning to buy agricultural land in karnataka,recently i came to know that annual income limit is been increased from 2 lacs to 25 lacs pa. to buy any agricultural land......pls let me know the procedures & do i need to take permissiopn from the ac............thanks in adv

vaibhav   23 September 2015 at 10:48

Jurisdiction in dva case

Can jurisdiction of DVA case be changed from wife's native place to either husbands native place or other places on following points.

1.wife and in-laws threatening husband and his family to face serious consequences when they come for case at their place.

2. video recording of mother -in-law clearly showing her in attempt to hit son inlaw

Nikhil   23 September 2015 at 10:45

pending of case

What does CARRY FORWARD means in current position of case while tracking case status online? My father filed a case against Bihar govt in 2007 but now it showing pending for listing for more than years after few hearings. Is there any way to process hearing fastly?