LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Kumar   09 April 2022 at 19:30

Getting recovery call without taking loan by bajaj finance

Last month i got 3-4 call to pay loan amount by bajaj finanace which i never taken. While checking my civil score report i found some one misused my pan card. What actually he did, he used my pan number and name. Rest details like father name and date of birth he morped in document.

As his first name and my first name was same. Bajaj finance didn't verified it carefully.

First i tried to contact cibil but they said it can be done only by bjaja finance.

I contacted bajaj finance by email. They asked my pancard and aadhar card scan copy. I sent them over email. After 3 days Bajaj fin has replied that "there is no fraud identified from our end as the loan belong to you and its an OTP based secured transaction"

Some points i tried to explain but they seems very unfriendly
1) My pan is linked to my aadhar card, also linked to digilocker.
2) I asked Bajaj fin to visit my office or i can visit their office with document but they didn't reply.
3) fraud person don't picking call and switched off his mobile, bajaj fin got my number from cibil score and calling for to pay loan.
4) How can fin companies easily proceeding loan without verifying other details

Tell me now what can i do? Its effecting my credit score. Can i go for defamation case against bajaj fin?

Member (Account Deleted)   09 April 2022 at 16:41

Property issue

i have no job from last 3 year and financial condition not good.
i am also mentally not well. I have condition of depression, anxiety and extreme anger, i have no money for medication. my brother are taking advantage of these conditions and want me to transfer my share on their name. they have job and they can sit and wait for years but my financial condition is not good. i need money immediately. they ae dragging the matter in the past 1 year.
i talk to police but they say we can't force them to sell

they forcefully took cash and jewelry worth 10 lakh

i have this video as evidence that they even tried to beat me for property issue.

i don't want to go to court and wait for years. is there way i can lodge a police complaint and ask them to give me my share.

shyam lal   09 April 2022 at 10:27

Memorandum of understanding

What is the difference. between a non registered. (a) MoU of Family settlement (b) MoU of family agreement.
Lastly do the above mentioned MoU have any binding on the signatories?

Anonymous   09 April 2022 at 01:00

Title documents

Resp. Experts,
I had gone through many judgements of the courts which lays a rule that Mutation entries, Property cards, Village extracts form doesn't create or extinguish the title.
It is only title documents viz various deeds/decrees etc which creates or extinguish the title.
My point of raising question is how to prove the title on property when the property in question is not subjected to any title document and title is only transferred in succession?
How much back in time one required to go and for which document should rely, so as to establish title by inheritance?
What would be the first document for title, given that Mutation entries, village forms do not confer title?
Thank You

Anonymous   08 April 2022 at 16:03

Divorce without mutual concent

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wanted to know, in case if the husband do not wish to give wife divorce, even if she insists what can wife do?
in this case, husband has deserted wife since 2.5 years, he was/is even drug addict and as he wants child custody/visit rights, he is not giving divorce to wife.
please help how to handle such case.

many thanks.

shyam lal   08 April 2022 at 11:38

Mortgage of property

As per unregistered family settlement on a stamp paper witnessed and signed by all share holders in question.
Query is can I mortgage my share in the undivided property to a bank without getting a NOC from the other share holders

Anonymous   07 April 2022 at 23:34

Claiming house rent exemption/rebate at the time of return

Respected Experts,

I have not claimed HRA exemption/rebate at the time of TDS from my salary in FY 2021-22. Can I claim HRA exemption/rebate at the time of filing IT return? My house rent per month is Rs.13500. I don't have rent agreement but I can show rent receipts and may pursue landlord to show his income from rent in his own IT return.


amol   07 April 2022 at 21:52

Residential to commercial property

Respected Sir / Madam,
In partition suit of residential 2 property our(plaintiff) temp. injunction is accepted by honr. court. Opposite side 4 defendants who are brother of plaintiff.

But we come to know even after court order, one defendant has converted one residential property from residential to commercial property for commercial use and . We come to know when defendant installed commercial water connection.

Honr. court order in temp injunction is as below:

" Defendants are restrained by issuing temporary injunction from alienating or disposing of suit property or from creating any third party interest or restrained from constructing on suit property till the final adjudication of the suit "

What are the things covered under words "alienating", "disposing of suit property" and "creating any third party interest"?

Can above temp. injunction restraining order covers and restrict defendants from conversion of residential property to commercial by words "alienating", "disposing of suit property" and "creating any third party interest" ?

Which word in order is necessary in court order to restrict conversion of residential property to commercial?

Can I file another inunction application for this or only informing court is sufficient?

Anonymous   07 April 2022 at 20:50

Face trial or plead guilty in ipc 338 accident case

A person was accidentally hit by my car and got grievous injuries and police registered IPC 338 on me. I tried to settle but the injured is not ready to settle the case.

Now i got summons from court to appear.
I heard that if I plead guilty and pay fine then the case is closed and i can move on with my life.

1. Is this true?
2. If i plead guilty, are there any chances, i will go to jail immediately?
3. If i plead guilty, will i get passport and visa for higher education?
4. If i go for trial, if i got convicted at the end what will happen?

Should i plead guilty or consult a lawyer to face the trail ? Please help me so that I can decide what next has to be done and plan accordingly

Kiran Nagarsheth   07 April 2022 at 12:53

Kjp in land records

What is full form of KJP and what is the imllication of KJP records


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query