LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jamey   01 April 2008 at 16:00

Tenant and landlord

I have a flat in lucknow which I have given on rent 15 months back, and I have agreement signed by the tenant for 11 months, at the end of 11 months I said him to vacate the flat, butits 4 months now after that he is still not vacating the flat, he is asking money to vacate,
what should I do.

Rupali Ghawri   01 April 2008 at 14:45

Resignation without serving notice period

Dear All,

We have many cases where confirmed employees are leaving the company without serving the notice period of 30 days and without giving proper handover.

In case we say that the company will not be able to give you the releiving letter since their final settlement amount is in negative; the employees are asking for an experience letter.

Kindly advise.
Rupai Ghawri

Brajesh Tiwari   01 April 2008 at 13:17

Advantage of pvt ltd firm

My brothers are having proeritorship firm in indore. Due to increased turnover they are planning to form a PVT LTD company. I wants to know the advantage of PVT LTD company. whether from tax & turnover point of veiw Partenership firm will be suitable or Pvt ltd firm?

R Balaji   01 April 2008 at 11:58

Lease agreement

Is it compulsory that lease agreements (rental) for 60 months is to be registered by incurring stamp duty and regn fee. Is it not correct to make such lease agreement in stamp paper of Rs20/- value and keep the same unregistered. Please advise based on Tamilnadu law.

ashok kumar bansal   01 April 2008 at 11:46

central sales tax act

please let me know what are the cst rates to be charged w.e.f. 1.4.2008

FARID   31 March 2008 at 21:36


i want to know the detail about caveat such as format,court fees,etc. can any individual file caveat whitout lawyer
thank you

FARID   31 March 2008 at 21:35


i want to know the detail about caveat such as format,court fees,etc. can any individual file caveat whitout lawyer
thank you

padmavathi   31 March 2008 at 19:10

misconduct of an advicote

dear sir/ madam,
an n.b.w is pending in india on my husband who was in u.s.a on dowry harashment case. the court had issued an order to counslute general to impound my husband passport on 1 march 2006. i got a email from counslute general and employement of my husband stating that my husband came back to india and his passport and visa had been terminated. on may 23rd 2006. on 22nd june 2006 an advocate had filed a bail pitition on my husband stating that my husband is in u.s.a and becos he is busy in u.s.a he applied bail through pleader.and on vakalath nama he took signature of my that bail pitition he drafated all false alligations on me which are purely defamatory. and he had not produced any affadiviti which is given by my husband or my father-in-law to the court. he just filied blindly without any u.s.a address of accused embassy stamping.he tried to misguide the court by showing that accused is in u.s.a who is very much availabel in india. can it be a misconduct of an advicote?

pls ge me reply

Yognedra singh   31 March 2008 at 18:17

Adopted child in SC family

Dear Sir,

I am a SC candidate and want to adopt a boy as my son who is aged 22 year (28-may-1985. Question is this if I adopt this guy will he be able to access all bebefits of SC provided by Indian Constitution? Since he is not from SC community.
Plz reply at your earliest convinience.
Yogendra Singh

s.krishnan kutty   31 March 2008 at 17:27

dissolution of partnership

what is the stamp duty required for retirement of a partner if the firm is in kerala

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query