rajendra   28 April 2008 at 14:28

illegal possession Dowry Act

My client's daughter a college lecturer was forced to quit job after one month of marriage and asked to do domestic work by father-in-law and mentally tortured for not bringing even 1/4th dowry. f-in law a babu of govt.Son in law an engineer kind person querrelled with father took wife along. Daughter was a trained driver, was using car RC in the name of her father. Now father of groom not a trained driver has taken illegal possession of car (not willing to return) car financed by bank. How to resolve without police/legal conflict.

Heaven 2011   28 April 2008 at 13:45

Removal of Director

Dear All,
Kindly advise me whether giving special notice to the removed Director(s) is a mandatory as per Companies Act 1956.

Asish Sil
Executive - Corporate Affairs
Hiland Group- Kolkata

David   28 April 2008 at 09:41

Judge vs. Journalist

s.sivakumar   27 April 2008 at 22:12

amenment of pleadings in Criminal case

In a criminal case,(ie) in a private complaint under section 138 of Negotible instruments act,
after letting the witness in the case whether amendment is possible to amend the main pleadings..?
Is there any specific provision for Amendment,of pleadings in Cr.P.C ... ?

sagar   27 April 2008 at 10:32

Arrears Calculation.

When one employer give arrears to emplyoee then is there any rule that emplyoer have to take OT hours in calculatio with days also. Pls help.Its very urgent. Mail Id sagar@umasons.com

Sagar.

Vishesh   27 April 2008 at 01:27

general query

what is seven criminal law ammendment act?

Member (Account Deleted)   26 April 2008 at 22:28

Difference between HSA & ISA.

What are the main points of difference between Hindu Succession Act and Indian Succession Act?

Member (Account Deleted)   26 April 2008 at 21:42

w.p.c.1022/89

pl let me know about the last order passed in W.P.C. 1022 OF 89 pending in the honble supreme court.

Manish Singh   26 April 2008 at 17:39

ngo whether liable under esi

Please provide me details whether an ngo is liable to be registered under ESI OR NOT since it does not come under the purview of factory?
Even it has not been notified separately, so still it comes under ESI OR not?
In my opinion it is not covered by ESI.
Please provide your opinions....