LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja Gupta   28 April 2008 at 14:29

stuck with wrong person in marriage

Hi.. I need help.. I got married in Dec.,2006 with a guy in Mumbai through a matrimonial website. I stay in Delhi.. The profile shown on website was fake.. He was divorcee but shown as unmarried, educational qualification shown was fake.. Even he lost the job during intervening period of engagement n marriage but they never disclosed all this to us.. He told about his job lost to me after one month of our marriage when he got new job.. Other facts get discovered later on.. After marriage I found he is a very shaakkii person. He n his family never allowed me to talk any neighbor and keep on saying, ‘’our locality is not good , people over here r not good’’.. He uses to lie for very small things as well as on big issues…he used to abuse me and my relatives.. I used to remain always in my room n never allowed to talk anybody or go alone anywhere.. I complaint his parents they support him only n her mother use to say to me, ‘’u r a girl n u have to bear n at least he is not beating u’’… I came to my parents when he raped me n tried to make me pregnant against my wish… now I m staying with my parents for last nine months… they never call us to take me back.. Even if my parents call they use to say either signs the divorce paper or I have to live on their terms… I m stocked…
My father say take divorce n start new…
Mom says how we can let anybody ruined our daughter life like this… she should fight n stay there with all human rights..
I want … I want to see all of them behind the bars….
I don’t know what to do… kindly give a legal advice…

i want to know whether i can fight case from delhi.. or i have to go to mumbai each time...

rajendra   28 April 2008 at 14:28

illegal possession Dowry Act

My client's daughter a college lecturer was forced to quit job after one month of marriage and asked to do domestic work by father-in-law and mentally tortured for not bringing even 1/4th dowry. f-in law a babu of govt.Son in law an engineer kind person querrelled with father took wife along. Daughter was a trained driver, was using car RC in the name of her father. Now father of groom not a trained driver has taken illegal possession of car (not willing to return) car financed by bank. How to resolve without police/legal conflict.

Heaven 2011   28 April 2008 at 13:45

Removal of Director

Dear All,
Kindly advise me whether giving special notice to the removed Director(s) is a mandatory as per Companies Act 1956.

Asish Sil
Executive - Corporate Affairs
Hiland Group- Kolkata

David   28 April 2008 at 09:41

Judge vs. Journalist

s.sivakumar   27 April 2008 at 22:12

amenment of pleadings in Criminal case

In a criminal case,(ie) in a private complaint under section 138 of Negotible instruments act,
after letting the witness in the case whether amendment is possible to amend the main pleadings..?
Is there any specific provision for Amendment,of pleadings in Cr.P.C ... ?

sagar   27 April 2008 at 10:32

Arrears Calculation.

When one employer give arrears to emplyoee then is there any rule that emplyoer have to take OT hours in calculatio with days also. Pls help.Its very urgent. Mail Id


Vishesh   27 April 2008 at 01:27

general query

what is seven criminal law ammendment act?

Member (Account Deleted)   26 April 2008 at 22:28

Difference between HSA & ISA.

What are the main points of difference between Hindu Succession Act and Indian Succession Act?

Member (Account Deleted)   26 April 2008 at 21:42


pl let me know about the last order passed in W.P.C. 1022 OF 89 pending in the honble supreme court.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query