LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Mohammed Sultan MOhiddin   15 April 2008 at 14:39

AP administrative tribunal hyderabad

what is the remedy available to the unnecessary delay in giving the judgement in a case where promotion has not awarded to a Government employee despite having seniority by quoting the reason that the employee have charges which is highly irregular in the light of available government orders.

continue
Dhruv Kumar Chandwani   15 April 2008 at 13:12

Commercial Property

I have a commercial property in south Delhi. It was given to a relative on temporary basis. But we didnt looked at it for last 15 years. But now we are thinking of giving it on rent but he is asking for a huge amount to leave the property as compensation. We have no legal agrement with him. Please help me Know how should I get him out of my property?

continue
Robert Steckel   15 April 2008 at 11:24

Register Flat

What is the best way to register my flat to a charitable organization and still live out my life in the flat.

continue
mohit arora   15 April 2008 at 11:18

whether SEBI rules CAN challenge the IRDA rules?

RESPECTED SIR ,
PL HELP ME IN THIS COMPLEX LEGAL PROBLEM, I AM A LIC AGENT BUT NOW I WANT TO DO THE JOB MEANS ON ROLE OF RELATIONSHIP MANAGER IN THE AMC OF A MUTUAL FUND HOUSE. JOB MEANS EMPLOYEE- EMPLOYER RELATION . WHETHER AMC CAN OBJECT FOR MY LIC AGENCY, IF THEY ASK ME TO SURRENDER MY AGENCY OR NOT ? WHAT IS EXACT RULES OF THE SEBI IN THIS REGARD?

continue
mohit arora   15 April 2008 at 11:17

Exact code of conduct as per SEBI rules

RESPECTED SIR ,

continue
mohit arora   15 April 2008 at 11:16

clarification on SEBI and IRDA rules

RESPECTED SIR ,

continue
mohit arora   15 April 2008 at 10:32

IS THERE CLASH BETWEN IRDA AND SEBI RULES

RESPECTED SIR ,

continue
mohit arora   15 April 2008 at 10:08

URGENT ENQUIRY

sir
i want to do the job of a relationship manager in the AMC of mutual fund house. as AMC is under SEBI rules and regulations and job means on the role of the company. but i have a LIC agency so, pl clear me whether i have to surrender my agency or not . whether AMC can object for my agency or not . what is the exact rules of SEBI in this regard?

continue
Dan Avson   15 April 2008 at 09:40

how fast PF settelement

Dear Expert,

I have recently resigned from a company as i plan to move abroad and i want my PF amount back.Please inform in what time period after the resiging, company is obliged to inform PF office to start processing my PF cliam and how long usually PF office takes to send the PF cheque.

Dan.

continue
Atin Dasgupta   14 April 2008 at 20:17

Advice needed about a swamiji and a trust!

Dear knowledgeable men & women,

I have been in touch with a swamiji who owns a large tract of land in Vasai. The land adjoins the NH 8 highway and is quite a large piece of land. The swamiji claims to be in possession of the land with the requisite documents in his hands. Now he wants to form a trust and wants me to be a trustee so as to be able to receive donations from institutions and companies. I am a 31 year old media professional from Mumbai.

Now here's what I would like to know:
1. He wants to make me a trustee. Should I co-operate? How safe is it for me to become involved in this trust?

2. I have always wanted to be involved in a society or a cause that serves others. I had planned to be a trustee and raise funds for building a small school on the premises for the education of underpriveleged children. How can I go about this?

3. Lastly, who can help me register the trust and what are the normal expenses and the time period for the same.

4. I am an honest man. How can I ensure transparency of all dealings and the accounts?

I would really appreciate some advice on the same from the esteemed professionals, which would greatly help me in making an informed decision.

Atin Dasgupta
Ph: 9820607875

continue