LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Attachment of property

(Querist) 03 November 2014 This query is : Resolved 
In 125, i as I am unable to pay heavy amount of 6 lakh, wife ask for Attachment of xxx property saying that it belong to me . Whereas said property belongs to my father.

The judge orders attachment of that property.

Now the question is ?
1) Is this perjury ?
2)If yes, where to file for perjury ? In main 125 case or execution ?

3) Any other suggestion for me ?

(note process to "restore" the revision is pending in HC. May be on next date.)
KAMARAJ BHARATHY G (Expert) 03 November 2014
I think the order has been passed not only under the provision of Cr.P.C., but, under the protection of women from domestic violence Act, 2005. if you attach the order copy, then it will be useful to provide our opinion.
ajay sethi (Expert) 04 November 2014
instead of filing for perjury challenge order of magistrate attaching your father property
Zeeshan (Querist) 05 November 2014
@ Mr. Sethi

Where do I challange ?

Judge order so on the say of my wife.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 07 November 2014
the court without having been established before it that the property belonged to you may not have passed such an order, so I believe you must have transferred your property on your father's name subsequent to filing of the present case(?)
Thus without seeing the contents of judgment, it will be difficult to give a proper opinion.
Zeeshan (Querist) 08 November 2014
Court has passed the order without having been established before it that the property belonged to me.

Property belong to father since 1980.

Last lines of the order says that,
"She further states that he has been raising the construction of XXXXX delhi and warrant of attachment of the property of JD be issued.
keeping in view the aforesaid submission, issue warrant of attachment of the aforesaid property of the JD on filing of PF to be executed through SHO concerned for 20.12.2014."

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query