Want divorce

This query is : Resolved 

10 September 2019

How to get divorce without wasting years of my time ?

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
10 September 2019

no facts give only question paper is set.

Guest (Expert)
10 September 2019

Apply for " Mutual Consent Divorce "

R.K Nanda (Expert)
10 September 2019

file petition in court for mutual consent divorce which take only 6 months.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 September 2019

Why do you want divorce without wasting years of time?
Whether marriage institution is a child's play?
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu