Used to speak on phone with others wife

Dear experts..

One of my friend used to talk to a married woman.she used to call him..but one day the husband of that lady heard the call recordings and conversations..Now the issue was the husband of that lady calling my friend and beating him and torturing him..he promised he never had physical relationship with her except phone calls.but he is not believing him..what can we do solve this issue and save the marriage and family..is there any legal ways as amicable settlement he is not accepting by husband.

So I kindly request to please suggest ur advice..
thanks in advance

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)

Amicable settlement can be done with the husband of the married woman by paying him good amount for cooling down his temper and closing the chapter for ever between both of them.
As far the issue between the husband and wife is concerned that is entirely their own decision for which outside interference should be avoided.

anil Kumar (Querist)

He is torturing like anything..need legal help.. please

anil Kumar (Querist)

Sorry to say Presently " Adultery " is Not a Crime in India. Seeking Divorce would be the only remedy. Peaceful married life will not exist when an issue like this had started

anil Kumar (Querist)

What can we do further

anil Kumar (Querist)

What can we do further

Martin S. (Expert)

Hire some good dog. Apply for gun license. Buy gun. Keep gun man. These may help you.

anil Kumar (Querist)

need legal help ..how can he get out of that issue... please help and give ur valuable suggestions..

×