Unlawful termination with baseless charges by former employe

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
23 May 2019

I worked for a MNC company as a Manager. Despite my good performances, my corrupt seniors 1st put me on bench (no work) for long period as I refused to join their corrupt plans, denied me an assignment and then I was terminated as I refused to submit resignation/separation letter.

I have number of proofs of my work appreciation, requesting for assignment etc.

My seniors and other senior leaders, it has come to my know thru ex-colleages and social media, were caught by the company for massive fraud/corruption and have since been released by the company but no criminal action initiated against them.

I am 48 yrs and owing to vengeful termination with baseless charges, no one in the IT industry is employing me despite efforts for more than 1 year. For sure, I will be now jobless forever.

I would like to file law-suit including for job loss for rest of life, wrongful termination, number of lies made by ex-employer (proofs), wrong treatment, stigma, mental agony and sufferings.

I worked in Bengaluru (company office) but I am a native of Haryana. as I am jobless for 1-1/2 yrs and zero hope of finding another job, I have no other option but to return to my native place, so can I file law-suit in Haryana?

I would like to file compensation worth Rs 1 cr. What fees do I have to deposit in advance in Bengaluru or in Gurgaon?

Kindly help me.

24 May 2019

Dear Sir,
You may file a case before a Court in Bengaluru City only and not in Gurgaon.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu