Unlawful termination with baseless charges by former employe

I worked for a MNC company as a Manager. Despite my good performances, my corrupt seniors 1st put me on bench (no work) for long period as I refused to join their corrupt plans, denied me an assignment and then I was terminated as I refused to submit resignation/separation letter.

I have number of proofs of my work appreciation, requesting for assignment etc.

My seniors and other senior leaders, it has come to my know thru ex-colleages and social media, were caught by the company for massive fraud/corruption and have since been released by the company but no criminal action initiated against them.

I am 48 yrs and owing to vengeful termination with baseless charges, no one in the IT industry is employing me despite efforts for more than 1 year. For sure, I will be now jobless forever.

I would like to file law-suit including for job loss for rest of life, wrongful termination, number of lies made by ex-employer (proofs), wrong treatment, stigma, mental agony and sufferings.

I worked in Bengaluru (company office) but I am a native of Haryana. as I am jobless for 1-1/2 yrs and zero hope of finding another job, I have no other option but to return to my native place, so can I file law-suit in Haryana?

I would like to file compensation worth Rs 1 cr. What fees do I have to deposit in advance in Bengaluru or in Gurgaon?

Kindly help me.

You may file a case before a Court in Bengaluru City only and not in Gurgaon.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

×