Transfer petition in divorce case

This query is : Resolved 

20 August 2019

Dear Sir
I have filed Divorce case from Gurgaon court
Wife from Bhopal and she filed Transfer petition in Supreme Court
Supreme court has granted stay order for Gurgaon proceedings and issue notice to me to reply

Already 498a and DV case is in bhopal and we have got stay orders from High court jabalpur in both cases
Want to understand the further process in supreme court and can transfer be easily done
How can i contest it

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
20 August 2019

In such Transfer Petitions the women side would be given the priority based on their legally valid reasons

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
20 August 2019

If at all you have any genuine medical reasons you could strongly defend and other reasons will not serve your purpose

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
21 August 2019

It would be better for you instead of wasting time and money in the Supreme Court Transfer Petition case better negotiate and appoint a good Advocate in the concerned Court . in Bhopal and prepare yourself in defending the case effectively

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
21 August 2019

You need not appear or file any reply in Supreme Court and the Transfer would be effected

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
21 August 2019

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer, whom you have engaged and paid his/her fees?
Generally cases were transferred on the petition of wife till 2018 but now it is not so easy, where Supreme Court hears both the parties and decided on merit.
It would be advisable to consult another local prudent lawyer with relevant records for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

sourabh (Querist)
21 August 2019

The lawyer which i have appointed in Gurgaon is Supreme Court lawyer only and i was 100% aware that my in laws will approach for transfer petition as they have good approach in bhopal court
We tried to settle by mutual but they not ready
way back in 2015 i have already filed divorce, then compromised in 2016 by mediation centres by signing joint affidavit, wife then joined me for 4 months in gurgaon, went back then filed 498a, dv and 125, after 1 year she herself withdrawn dv and 125 in court by giving proper vyan, asked her to withdraw 498 too as we have got stay order in high court, but didnt and didnt came back and again last oct 2018 again refiled dv on all of us, we again got stay order from HC jabalpur,
Thats the reason now i filed divorece from gurgaon as lastly she resided here
my case is bit complicated
i need to explain all this in supreme court to dismiss transfer petition
Already in written she agreed seperation of 3 years

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
21 August 2019

In your case Supreme Court will transfer your case to Bhopal. Try to amicably settle the dispute. You can also try by paying lump-sum amount for divorce.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu