Tenant(Government Office) lives from past 12+ year.

This query is : Resolved 

12 July 2019

Respected Experts,

I have an query�s regarding my house rent, as i am the owner of the house and my ground floor of the house is occupied by the government office (Weight and Measurement) they lived from past 12 year we gave the notice to increase the rent from year 2012 but they didn�t respond on it and now from past 2 year we gave the notice to leave the house they didn�t do it too. What should i do can you please suggest me .

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
12 July 2019

Ji, where the property is located? Usually (1) a Government Office is located in a rented building, there will be a Lease Agreement between the Owner of the building and the Government of the State represented by the Head of the Office of the Department. (2) the rent may be enhanced at a rate of percentage on the present rent prescribed by Government for every two or three years. so request the HOD of the State to enhance the rent or vacate the building. If not properly answered, then you first ask the budget allocation details using RTI.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 July 2019

Where is the property located?
What is the rate of rent? Whether rent is being paid regularly?
Is there any valid written lease and licence?
Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
15 July 2019

Discuss this matter with a Local Good Senior Advocate

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
15 July 2019

Issue an Letter to Vacate the Premises as you are planning to demolish the premises and reconstruct the same.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu