Tax rebate on home loan

This query is : Resolved 

22 November 2019

I wish to take tax rebate on interest of home loan being primary borrower which I had taken for construction of house . But the land is in the name of my mother who is also co-borrower in the home loan.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
22 November 2019

It is advisable to consult a local chartered accountant or prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

Sb Karma (Expert)
22 November 2019

yes you can,but you need to consult your CA and bank for further documentation ,approvals

22 November 2019

Ok , can I claim it during filing ITR

Naishadh Vyas (Expert)
22 November 2019

Yes you can claim the same under ITR return.

P. Venu (Expert)
25 November 2019

You can, based on the statement from the lender Bank.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu