Slum rehabilitation authority (sra)

This query is : Resolved 

22 November 2019

I am from Mumbai. We are 3 brothers & 2 sisters. We have 2 chawls in Mumbai.... Chawl 1.which is in mother name & chawl 2 is in father name.

Chawl 1 is which is on my mother name has gone in redevelopment scheme under SRA 3 years before.... We will get the
Possession in December 2019.

Now chawl 2 which is on my father name is also going under SRA scheme for redevelopment .

But as per government rule , husband / wife
will be considered as one... Only flat will be available.... even if theyhave more than 1 structure with different name ( one family one tenaments rule)

My mother expired in July 2019.

How can be get our chawl 2 eliglibe for SRA scheme.... since we have big family.

Please guide me.

Sb Karma (Expert)
23 November 2019

You need to go with local lawyer assistance.
Because your approvals,documents,and facts to be need by any local lawyer will be best option.

No one from online can solve your query,it will not 100% assure to solve your problem
so please go with local lawyer,if you need any suggestion we can share you some address.....
just state your address properly.

Hope you understand

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x