This query is : Resolved 

25 June 2015

Dear Sir
out of 4 director, two director have wrong intention,
They increase company capital by 30 to 75, but paid-up is still 30.
now they want increase share in only there account.
How to stop increasing share?
Do I need separate company secretary to submit application for stop increasing shares in ROC?
Can we 2 director (out of four) conduct board meet & pass resolution?
Can we 2 director write application to stop increasing share direct ot ROC office?
Please help me urgently

Guest (Expert)
17 December 2015

Increase of shares can be done only in AGM shareholders meeting or to be called for specific purpose and give notice to all shareholders. You can submit your objections to shareholders and let them collectively decide.If there are any manipulations you can take action under relevant provisions in company act/concerned act.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu