Share in dwelling house after my father expired in 2013

This query is : Resolved 

16 October 2018

What to do ,when father died in 2013 and we have two married sisters and widow mother
after father dead ,younger sister convenience mother and in dwelling house ,she said her share is 2/3 and both sister share 1/6=1/6 due to spend some money in house construction by selling gold jewellery ,what to do
share with any judgement of supreme court

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
16 October 2018

You have been asking this question for last 3 years. The court case where the matter was pending, what has been it's out come.
Legally, after death of Hindu male his intestate property shall devolve to his widow and all his children, each getting equal share, you mother was seeking 2/3 of share although she was entitled to 1/3 share. You both sisters entitled to 1/3 share each but your mother was ready to give 1/6 share each to you.
So now what has court decided in the matter?

Monika (Querist)
16 October 2018

Thank you sir,

other advocate wants to solve in 10 lac originally value 1 cr i am try to solve in 25 lac but they linger on , court judgement is still pending due to they continuous linger on the issue and after 74 hearing in 3.2 years still pending i want any judgement copy in same case ,which can help other wise my advocate and mother advocate misguide me since long ...request any one help

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
17 October 2018

Seek professional services of another local prudent lawyer.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel, may contact me (on appointment) at:
Ch. No 647, 6th Floor, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075
Cell # 9891152939 email:

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
20 October 2018

Close litigation and try to mediation,or cociliation so as to live a eaceful lfe since you are kith and to go a long way.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
26 April 2020

( The Query still remains in unsolved category ) As advised by Advocate Mr.Vijay Raj Mahajan File the Legal Partition Suit by approaching a Local Good Civil Side Senior Advocate

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
26 April 2020

What is the status of your pending litigation. Logically you wouldn't be sitting idle in the wait of the advice of the a particular expert since last two years.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu