Service matters

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
15 October 2019

Sir my dad was dismissed from sevice.On that time he serving in jharkhand.In 9/2/2017 he dismissed for little bit misbehavour with depty company commander under rule 11(1) of 1949 and 27 of 1955 of crpf act.After dismissal we appeal before( IGP) Ajmer range.But the same was dismissed.Then we approach patna high court.Sir my question is that can honrble high court dismissed my writ petition under territorial jurisdiction. Sir please reply.

15 October 2019

Dear Sir,
It all depends upon discretion of the Court depending upon facts and circumstances of services rendered and situation of administrative offices.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
15 October 2019

Ji, as and when the appeal dismissed by the IGP Ajmeer Range, you might have been preferred appeal to the Government of India. However no you have already approached HC and wait for orders. It depends upon the merits and de-merits of the case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu