Service matters

This query is : Resolved 

13 October 2019

Sir my dad is serving in crpf jharkhand.He was dismissed from service.sir can we file a case in patna high court or jharkhand high court.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
14 October 2019

When was he dismissed?

What did he do (Appeal/writ) after dismissal ?

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
14 October 2019



Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 October 2019

Incomplete information can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.
When and why he was dismissed from service?
Both the High Courts have jurisdiction for a writ petition, if you are interested in answer to your question paper.
It is advisable to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of document/facts, guidance and proceeding.

P. Venu (Expert)
14 October 2019

It is the Jharkhand High Court that has the jurisdiction. This is an unfortunate situation as the para-military personnel are not covered by the Armed Forces Tribunal or the Central Administrative Tribunal.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
14 October 2019

incomplete inputs. When did he receive dismissal orders? What were the charges on him?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x