Service matter

This query is : Resolved 

13 October 2019

Dear,sir my dad is serving in crpf in jharkhand .inko service see dismiss kr diya gya hai.so can we file a case in patna high court.ya fir jharkhand see how krna hoga.please reply sir.thank you

14 October 2019

Incomplete facts, still first you need to file Appeal, if the provision do exist in service rules concerned and it's not time barred thereafter you can approach High Court.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
14 October 2019

When was he dismissed?

What did he do (Appeal/writ) after dismissal ?

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
14 October 2019


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x