SCHOOL SOCIETY DEED VS MOU

Because of astrology/numerology beliefs A Partner name is not included in School society deed along with others. What is the way in which such partner can make in writing/ agreement so that it will be valid on par with school society deed. I read MOUs are not legal and cannot be binding. So searching for alternatives

Dear querist, your query is not clear. you mentioned that Partner name not included in School society. In the society the Executive Members and ordinary members are in the society. But the Partner comes in the partnership business. If it is a society, now you can add the missing member (the partner name not included) in next meeting by way resolution by the body.

Dear Admin Lawyers Club of India,
I am getting my screen blocked for the last one week, consequently unable to access the query and respond, could you please look into and get it rectified.
Thanks and regards
Dr. J C Vashista, Advocate

R.K Nanda (Expert)

state facts clearly to get reply.

×