Remedy over dismissed in defaults order

This query is : Resolved 

29 April 2019

i have filed one application for obtaining custody of my son under guardian and wards act. my client due to his service could not get leave and get him attended in that matter and for that court passes the order of dismissed in default. Now what remedy i have to restore that application.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
30 April 2019

You can apy for restoration

30 April 2019

Dear Sir,
You have to file application for restoration of the said petition and you may get a favorable order.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
30 April 2019

File application for restoration of petition in court

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
01 May 2019

Well advised by experts, I agree, nothing more to add.
However, it shall be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu