Regarding stay on property

This query is : Resolved 

06 December 2011

Dear Sir,
We are having a house which is in name of my father, my father wants to sell this house & give the entire money to my younger brother.
Can I take stay on this house from my son side who is 12 years old as my father is garndfather for my son. Please advise

ajay sethi (Expert)
Click to Talk
06 December 2011

repeated query

prabhakar singh (Expert)
06 December 2011

No!you can not but why repeating??????????/

V R SHROFF (Expert)
06 December 2011

your father can deal with it as he like, in case of his self acquired property.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)
Click to Talk
06 December 2011

If it is his self acquired property then he can deal with it as he likes.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu