Regarding exam centre for aibe exam

I am from Mumbai,the exam centre code for Mumbai is 30.By mistake, I had written exam centre code as 15 in AIBE(All India Bar Council Exam) exam form which I came to know next day after submitting the form.What should I do to correct the mistake? Should I again fill up the form or else if they will allow me to get the form & correct my mistake ?
Thanks in advance.

ajay sethi (Expert)

appraoch the authorities .point out your mistake . they will provide solution to your problem

V R SHROFF (Expert)

go to bar council office in HC, request to do needful They offer 3 choices of exam centre, at least change priority

Rajeev Kumar (Expert)

Visit the bar council of india website where helpline number is given and contact them with your form number and convey them about your mistake they will sort out your problem

×