Regarding Party In Person

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 January 2019

Hi dear Sir/ Mam..
One of my friend is fighting his criminal case u/s 498A of IPC as Party in Person, if in case he unable to attend the court is there any petition need to be file like 317of Cr. P. C Or any provision for who defending their case as Party In Person...
Kindly give ur valuable suggestion

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 January 2019

Can anyone reply to my query please

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
20 January 2019

Vague question paper.
An anonymous author should not expect valuable response and obligation of experts as the same is against rule of this platform, disclose your identity before posting any query qua dispute involved therein.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
20 January 2019

A prior permission for non-appearence has to be taken by moving application by the accused a date prior to the fixed date. Best course is to engage advocate for marking his presence on each date even if he's unable to attend court date, the advocate can move application for his personal exemption if he's not appearing.

K.K.Ganguly (Expert)
Click to Talk
20 January 2019

1. He shall have to file an application u/s317 of Cr.P.C. praying for leave for abstaining from appearing personally during the hearing.

2. Sufficient reason for the above prayer shall have to be presented by him.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu