Ration card

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
13 January 2020

my husband has filed a divorce petition against me. the petition is at the evidence stage. Now he has filed and application for returning of Ration card which is with me. But i don't want to give because he left me and now he has also committed second marriage and wanted to through me out from my matrimonial house pls help me with reply

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
13 January 2020

There is no such law which may force the wife to return the ration card to the husband pending divorce petition.

Your lawyer is the best person to guide you properly.

Sb Karma (Expert)
14 January 2020

Simply don't return it...no one can force

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 January 2020

Ration card has no evidentary value, which might have been informed to you by the lawyer engaged / paid by you who is well aware about facts and documents of your case(s) and an able, competent and intelligent enough to satisfy your queries.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu