Property built by elder son on father's plot. younger son...

This query is : Resolved 

12 November 2019

Good Day Sir
I had a notarized agreement on 18.05.1979 "Declaration by Father" which also bears signatures of my mother & my brother. I had 100% financed the construction with my remittances from abroad. My contribution when calculated vs plot works out 94%. We also had an amicable settlement on 07.09.1993 where I agreed to give my brother jointly with my mother G/Floor keeping 1st & 2nd floor under my possession. I have also paid electricity bills + house tax for 1st & 2nd floor till date. My father gave in writing in settlement this he will honour even in his last WILL. However my father's WILL 08.07.2010 did not honour his promise & changes it to 1st floor only for me. I have 100% evidence that this WILL was drafted by brother & written under influence with intent to cheat me. My brother claims he was posted in Bombay which he LIED as he was in Delhi & had brought our father to sub-Registrar office. Also I have proof the WILL was drafted 2-weeks in advance. Brother's lawyer comes up if WILL is not honoured then succession act will apply! What happens if a WILL is proven fraud? The status of my father & my brother at the time of construction was: Clerk (salary Rs 360 pm) & a trainee (salary Rs 600). They can not prove any other source of income / any bank FD's / any loan / I-Tax returns; but claim it was built in CASH by them. My father's BOSS have given a Registered Declaration Deed confirming the above. I have also case study records which prove that a property bought / built by investor on another family's name still belongs to the investor. Any signed photo copy document is also admissible as in a Supreme Court vs Punjab & Haryana High court judgement. Humbly seek your views on 'Conspiracy to Cheat' & 'Breach of Trust' by my brother who has forced my mother to join him; are my strong points. Engraved in US Supreme court: "Equal Justice for ALL" & mediation chamber #325 of Tis Hazari courts: :Tell the Truth & Seek the Justice" are my motivation factors. Thank You. GOD BLESS!

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
13 November 2019

Dear Mr. Gulshan,
As per me you have to challenge the will in court and file declaration suit on the basis of settlement deed.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 November 2019

Show the document to a local prudent lawyer with facts/document of the case of proper appreciation, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you feel so, may contact me with relevant document(s) (on appointment) at: Chamber No 647, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939 or visit: vakil-saab.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x