Property acuired by someoneelse

This query is : Resolved 

13 September 2012

i ve a property of 1.5 acre in the name of my father in both major and chalk settlement.we are paying the revenue for his land uptodately.but some body has acquired the property with a constructed building in this property since 20years what should we do in case .if i want to evict him from this after some year what type of document should i prepare for this

Anish Thakur 9459321520 (Expert)
13 September 2012

however the property is in your fathers name but not in your posession and the person has also constructed the building and that too 20 years ago ,the suit is time barred for possesion but as you are paying revenue for this land so still you have some chance ,you have manculate the circumstances and am sure step by step guidance will lead you again to the posession,feel free to call on 9459321520 for detailed guidance.

Rasik Dagli (Expert)
15 September 2012

The facts stated by you are not sufficient to come to any conclusion.
Please specify as to who constructed a Building ? Whether plans for construction are passed ? If yes, who signed the same ?
How the person in occupation came into possession ?
Is he a trespasser ?
Why you did not take any actions so far ?
please note that he can claim Title by adverse possession.


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu