Perjury possible after case withdrawal from hc ?

I have filled a revision of interim maintenance, of crpc 125 case, at delhi HC.

After HC ordered , Wife filed her kusum sharma affidavit at HC (not filled at family court ). In it she lied that she never work anytime anywhere. Whereas I have proof that she is working soon after leaving my home. I already called her employer at family court and they give evidence about her salary and work profile. Now, the trial at family court is fixed for final order.

My query is,
1) as the trial came to an end, If I withdraw my petition from HC , can I still able to file perjury at HC ?

2) After final order at family court, above revision petition become fictitious . Can I still be able to file perjury at HC ?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

Dear Zeeshan,
You can file perjury complaint against wife even if case is disposed off.

Zeeshan (Querist)

Not dispose by court.
If I withdraw HC's revision after trial court's final judgement.
Can I still file perjury at HC ???

venkatesh Rao (Expert)

Better had it been confronted to her and got it marked in evidence; but it does not matter.

Bhaskaran Advocate (Expert)

Perjury cases is the discretion of the concerned judges who if they feel they have been offended due to false pleadings will out of anger will file this perjury case on your application. It is Judges case.

If they do not you can go on appeal.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x