Pay protection

I was working in state govt PSU , I have technically resigned from state govt PSU to jon Central govt PSU am I eligible for pay protection . My current employer is stating I will not get pay protection as I have joined Central PSU after resigining from State PSUS,

K Rajasekharan (Expert)

It seems pay is not protected when a person moves from a PSU to a government department or vice versa.

But when a person moves from a government to another department by tendering "technical resignation", his pay should be protected.

If a person simply resigns (not technical resignation) from one department and joins another, then he is not eligible for pay protection.

ashok kumar singh (Expert)

yes true, and I agreed with earlier expert opinion,

Thanks' & Regards'

Ashok Kumar Singh,
Advocate

Yes. I think, though technically resigned, your pay will not be protected.

It will not be protected.

sankar narayanan (Expert)

Learned friend Sri Rajasekaran given correct suggestion.. i do endorse his suggestion

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

Resignation means voluntarily ending all relationship with the past servie including pay protection. Not entitled to.

Sb Karma (Expert)

No protection available for this type of resignation.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)

Technical resignation is continuation of service without break and will be counted for increments and other benefits except for which the departmental seniority is required. Pay protection is granted when you are swithing to the same pay level. If you are switching to higher pay level no protection will be granted, however the length of service will be counted for pension and retirement benefits. The service book along woth balance leave is also transferred to the new department. If you are switching from state government to central government the benefits will be granted to you as per service rules

×