Partitiion deed

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
06 December 2011

my father has got his share from his grandfather since his father died when he was a child and he got his share in 1970 through a partition deed. Out of this he has sold 7.5 acres land to three people in 1971. We are four chidlren and all three of us where born and my younger sister was not born at time. Now we came to know that we have no property in our name and everything is sold. my father alone has registered this property and he has not told any body in the house to my mother also. Since he was sick he has sold and taken treatment. now after 40 years can we children fight for the cse will it hold good is there any time for partition deed and are grandchildren not eligible for these property will we get our share if we fight the case. please reply

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert)
06 December 2011

its not possible to sue and succeeding the case, if more than 12 years its not possible to claim, because of adverse possession.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
06 December 2011


We were minors when my father has sold the property and today it is worth 20 crores and why should we keep quite we have lost 7.5 acresand I have heard in india the partition suit has no time limit. Is there any way we can fight the case. today we have no house to stay

raj kumar makkad (Expert)
06 December 2011

Shiek! Have you read the facts of the case well. Please do not misguide innocent litigants.

Mr. Author! As your father had directly taken the land in partition from his grand-father so the property was self acquired in the hands of your father and he was free to dispose off the same as per his whims and wishes which he did for his treatment so on that account that the property was not ancestral in the hands of your father, no one do anything in the given case.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 December 2011


my father has got this property from his fathers brother. Since his father was dead his grand father and fathers property was given to my father by his fathers younger brother. and now my fahter has sold the property to others and now we are four children and my father has sold the property in the year 1971 to some three parties. So I request your goodself to tell us how to get our property since it is more than 20 crores worth today and what way we can approach the law. Since our family condition is very bad.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu