14 September 2019
Hi, I m currently going through the separation process via Out of the Court settlement and as part of it, my Ex-wife going to keep both my daughters (Age 9) and (Age 4).
As part of Child Alimony, I need the expert opinion for the below
1. How to ensure that Ex-wife is taking good care of children if she is not taking right care then what the exact rules says?
2. How to ensure that I will have everything written in an agreement and share with the bank so that she will not withdraw the amount for self-use. Please share any checklist?
3. In case of her second marriage, how the FD (Child Alimony) will be used, whether her second husband will go to take care of daughters including their schooling, medical, Marriage, etc without withdrawing of FD Money?
4. If FD was created in the name of Kids (daughters) and they want to come back to father before 18 Yrs then who will control the FD and what is the role of the Mother (Who currently wants to keep them for money), whether her signature is still required before during maturity of FD
5. How to ensure that Ex-wife will not be going to withdraw the amount for her self use. Please share what exactly the rule are?
6. Whether Ex-wife can withdraw FD (both Principle + Interest) before its expiry (I.e. before kids turn 18 yrs)
7. In case if we found that the FD amount withdraw was using for self-use, or any other use not related to kids then what steps are required to stop it legally?
8. whether the Bank has any authority to stop withdrawal of amount considering the Ex-Wife is using for herself?
9. If Kids wants to come back to father after 18 yrs, then what are the steps to be taken legally?
15 September 2019
Same story is being repeated time and again which is ridiculous, absurd and stupidity. It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for proper analyses, guidance and proceeding.