Onsite travel

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
06 November 2019

i have RCR , Child Visitation and DV case(filed by opponent/wife ) pending in courts, i got onsite opportunity to travel for one year , i am worried on my seven years old child visitation and other DV Cases .

Please advise me

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
08 November 2019

It is advisable to consult your lawyer for better appreciation of facts as s/he is well aware about the facts of case(s) and an able, competent and intelligent enough to advise/guide.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu