Obstruction to entertain my premises

This query is : Resolved 

15 July 2019

My mother died on 2016 and leaving behind one properly and three ancestors: my father, my brother and me.
Before the death of my mother, I was constructed three accommodation on 1/3 of the land and used by talents.
My brother constructed house in balance 2/3 part of the land.
After death of my mother my brother try to capture whole land by vacating all three talents by using abusive language and locking entrance gate of the land.

Now all the three tanents under my area vacate the premises.

This act by my brother causes daily quarrying and threatening by my brother to me.

This causes financial hardship as rental income is becomes nil.

My father is living with me and silent in this matter.

Sir, Please guide me.Now it is very difficult to run my family.

Can I prayed before court to give copensationto me from my brother for obstruction to tanents to my premises ?

Can I prayed before court / police station for keeping peace and helping me to use my premises to use for rent ?

My financial condition detoriates very faster. Please guide me step by step

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
15 July 2019

Ji, complain in Police Station against your brother. Consult an able advocate of your area for further guidance and to file case if necessary.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
17 July 2019

It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) with records at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell #+91 98911 52939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: www.vakil-saab.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x