Non gujarati farmer land purchase rights in gujarat

There was some judgement in 2012 from Gujarat high court giving green signal to farmers from another state to buy agricultural land in Gujarat but when I try to purchase I got information that it is not allowed.

Can anyone please supoort to that as on date is a farmer from another state eligible to buy agricultural land in gujarat. In case if it is allowed by some conditions then pleas especify.

Thanks and Regards

Local (Gujarat) laws apply.
Invest few thousand rupees in engaging a local prudent lawyer for better appreciaition of facts/judgments, (if any) guidance and proceeding.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. ANY ancestral farmer's family member, who was /is documentarily holding Agricultural land, ANYWHERE in India, is allowed to buy Agricultural land anywhere in non-restricted areas in India (including Gujarat).

Have you applied to the authority concerned?

×