Noc issue with tamil nadu housing board

This query is : Resolved 

13 November 2019

Our land is covered by TNHB in 1984,we are not received any amount through Board.Amount is given to Based on UDR. Updated with the same thing to special Tahilsdhar he issued for NOC for MY Land.But officers saying its invalid one.But i have present reg document ,EC and Tax Bill.Can i get land patta on my name in this case.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
14 November 2019

You shall make a grievance petition to the District Collector concerned along with the copy of NOC and other material you have.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu