No interm order

12 December 2019

Dear experts
I have not got interm order has my wife filed ligation expensive our honourable court not order still from six months how time it will take if I ask my counsoul he will tell we cannot questions to court they will take thier own time is thier any time limit I have applied divorce in 2017 what suitable seccestion from experts .
Mohan

Sb Karma (Expert)
13 December 2019

There may be facts and cause which vary to your case.....without knowing those facts its not perfect to reply you.
I will suggest you to appoint local prudent lawyer who will assist you best.Via online it's n ot possible to help you best

K Rajasekharan (Expert)
13 December 2019

The parties or counsels cannot ask or moot the court to deliver an order at a particular time.

When to decide an issue or deliver an order is the prerogative of the court and that depends on many factors.

However, prudent and systematic counsels will do whatever they can in such a quite messy court system to speed up the case.

If luck favours it will work in their favour. Otherwise you have to keep your faith in your destiny.

sankar narayanan (Expert)
13 December 2019

it is the description power of court

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
13 December 2019

We can tell only the procedure to be initiated in such type of the cases but not the time as it depends upon various factors including the promptness of the lawyers from both sides.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
14 December 2019

It is furthwr advised to believe upon your lawyer and dont waste time here and there.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
30 December 2019

The time taken for case disposal by court cannot be predicted owing to various factors involved in it.
Hence you may have to wait for the disposal accordingly.
You may be in regular touch with your advocate and also court dates so that you dont miss out any information in the meantime.

×