Name changing

This query is : Resolved 

12 July 2019

I want to change my name totally different. Is it possible ?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
12 July 2019

Ji, you consult in Tahsildar Office of your area. A public notice shal be issued in a largest circulated daily NEWS paper. And there is a formate for changing name which may be obtained in Revenue Office. You shall give an affidavit to be notarised by a Notary and get it attested by the Magistrate of the District. It shall be submitted to the Government through Revenue official for publication of Gazette.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 July 2019

Publish new name in 2 (English + local language) newspaper after execution of affidavit and get it published in gazette.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
13 July 2019


R.K Nanda (Expert)
13 July 2019

nothing to add more to above replies of experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu