Misspelt Surname

Dear sir

Greetings. My surname is Tali in my official documents. When I try to obtain Backward Caste certificate, I am not given the same on the reasons that Teeli/Teli is included in the list of the said castes. The surname of my father in the documents is Teeli. I tried to change the same in my documents but it is taking so long. I have to change documents right from my school to college in this matter.
Sir, is there a way I can get the said certificate without going through pains of changing all the documents. Is there any other way. I shall be looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance.
Naiem Ur Rehman

File a suit for declaration in Civil Court through a local prudent lawyer.

Naiem Ur Rehman (Querist)

Dear sir Greetings. My surname is Tali in my official documents. When I try to obtain Backward Caste certificate, I am not given the same on the reasons that Teeli/Teli is included in the list of the said castes. The surname of my father in the documents is Teeli. I tried to change the same in my documents but it is taking so long. I have to change documents right from my school to college in this matter. Sir, is there a way I can get the said certificate without going through pains of changing all the documents. Is there any other way. I shall be looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance. Naiem Ur Rehman

×