LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lost doucments

(Querist) 12 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, i have lost my wallet which carries PAN card, Driving licence, Motercycle RC.
CurrentIy I don't have the insurance and PUC of my motercycle also.
To apply for reissuing of RC, i need to have valid Insurance and PUC done.
please help to guide me the procedure if i do not have valid insurance and PUC, how could i reissue the RC.
Kishor Mehta (Expert) 13 March 2018
You should immediately file a complaint with the nearest police station.
J.D.S Sareen (Expert) 13 March 2018
As rightly suggested by expert Kishore Mehta. Immediately approach the local Police station, lodge a complaint in whose jurisdiction you lost wallet. Probably the police official will advice you to submit a affidavit in which you must disclose the articles lost and the police will record a DDR.Get the copy of the DDR and approach all the concerned documents with the copy of the DDR informing those departments about the lost documents. Apply for the duplicate documents along with the copy/attested copy of DDR. You must do it immediately as your documents can be mis-used,as you are aware.Take advise of a local advocate who is fully aware of the procedure and can assist you.Make sure to include all the details of the documents.If you are not having the details then at least mention what has been lost. Take second advice also. I case you need a draft of the affidavit,I will be glad to do that free of cost but it will be possible only by morning

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query