Land dispute

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
17 July 2019

My cousin brother sold the property which was registered in my father's name,what to do in such sitution??pls help

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
18 July 2019

You have to approach civil court and file suit for cancellation agreement.

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. Online (Expert)
18 July 2019

The sale is not valid. Your cousin who himself doesn't have a valid title over the property, cannot convey a better title to the transferee of the said property. You can proceed against him both in civil and criminal courts. You should implead the concerned Sub Registrar and transferee of the property too as parties in the Civil suit for cancellation of the Sale deed. For any further clarification on this issue, Kindly feel free to send your querry by e. mail To OR call me up on 9842197857 between 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p. m. Jeevagan, Advocate, Madurai.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
19 July 2019

Whether your cousin has any locus standi/ concern/ authority qua property alleged to have been sold?
In the absence of title or authority how can your cousin sell out the property owned by your father as stated by you ? Prima facie your statement is unbelievable.
It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding, if there is some truth in your statement.
An anonymous author may not expect obligation of experts as per rule of this platform, disclose your identity.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x