Judgement against false 498a

This query is : Resolved 

18 November 2019

Are there any judgements against filing false 498A under Section 182 IPC? Please share the web links for the court judgment that I can use as a reference. I am planning to pursue legal action against my ex-wife for filing false 498A against me and my entire family. Your prompt reply shall be highly appreciated. Thanks Akhilesh

Akhilesh Srivastava (Querist)
19 November 2019

I have already retained a Supreme Court lawyer in Delhi to initiate action against my ex wife's false 498A complaint under Section 182 IPC. I have overwhelming evidence for rebuttal including contradicting police complaints filed by my ex-wife in USA; and numerous audio recordings of telephone conversations between my ex-wife, her lawyer in Delhi and her father.

I need help from 498A.Org to find Supreme Court judgements wherein false 498A petitioner is punished under Section 182 IPC. I need support for massive media coverage. Since I have overwhelming evidence, I think, media coverage will make highlights in the media India wide and very good to support the cause of 498A.org.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
20 November 2019

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer, proceed as advised by him/her as s/he is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case and laws applicable on the subject matter which can not presumed on the basis of limited facts posted by you.
However, if you feel strong for a second opinion, it is advisable to consult another local prudent lawyer with relevant facts/documents/case file for appreciation, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x