Inclusion of items in Trademark

One of my clients has a registered trademark under class 19 of Trademark classification. The items included in the certificate of registration are Plywood, Blockboard, MDF, Plain & prelam Particle board, Decorative Ply, Laminates, Partition & Sealing boards. Recently we became aware of a manufacturer of FLUSH DOORS who is using my client's registered trademark brand without my client's permission. Please note, this item is very closely related to BLOCK BOARD which is mentioned in the certificate of registration. Kindly advise if my client can stop them from doing so and also can any legal action be taken against them.

Also there is another person marketing marbles in the brand name of my client. Can any acion be taken against them as well?

Your reply would be of great help.....

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Expert)

Yogesh if you have registered your TM then you can take legal action.

Commercial query, discuss with consultant.

×